[lbo-talk] LBO News from Doug Henwood

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Thu May 13 20:04:56 PDT 2010

----- Original Message ----- From: <123hop at comcast.net> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 5:59 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] LBO News from Doug Henwood

> Shane writes:
>
> "When no criminal investigation of a crime is permitted, what is that
> if not a coverup?
> When an "investigation" is staged that excludes all the important
> questions (relevant officials not required to testify, everything
> related to the non-functioning of the air defense system off limits,
> etc.) what is that if not a coverup? "
>
> Yeah, gotta say, that stuff stinks to high heaven.
>
> I don't know what the fuck happened and I resent the fact that I will
> never be able to know.
>
> Joanna

I wouldn't get too bothered.Cops are terrible at crime prevention, their main justification for existence. Very similar questions were floating around for years after the Kennedy assassination. Yes, a guy with a rifle can kill a president, if they are a good shot and get lucky.

The way I look at it, it's like the aliens did the pyramids theory. A certain section of the public can not accept the obvious. People are capable of stunning achievements, great and nasty. Odd as this might sound, it gives me hope. Maybe we can over throw the Empire.

CG