[lbo-talk] LBO News from Doug Henwood

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Fri May 14 07:15:31 PDT 2010

On May 14, 2010, at 9:32 AM, Sean Andrews wrote:

> On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 19:59, <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:
>> Shane writes:
>>
>> "When no criminal investigation of a crime is permitted, what is that
>> if not a coverup?
>> When an "investigation" is staged that excludes all the important
>> questions (relevant officials not required to testify, everything
>> related to the non-functioning of the air defense system off limits,
>> etc.) what is that if not a coverup? "
>>
>> Yeah, gotta say, that stuff stinks to high heaven.
>>
>> I don't know what the fuck happened and I resent the fact that I
>> will never be able to know.
>>
>> Joanna
>>

> I agree. But on the other hand, there is quite a difference between
> Government bureaucrats trying to cover their asses...

etc. Bush and Cheney, whatever else they are, are *not* bureaucrats. The SOP for foulups is to find scapegoats--ie., bureaucrats--to blame. In this case absolutely nobody was made a scapegoat, even a pet one. The coverup was orchestrated by Bush/Cheney--no bureaucrats, they--and had the total assistance of the "Opposition" party leadership (whose asses were *they* covering?) Of course "somebody" (still very much at large today) had left a horse's head (the anthrax to Leahy) on their pillow.

> ...the people who set the detonation charges in the towers...

Have you heard that security for the Towers was in the hands of an Israeli (not Mossad, oh no!) security company and that during the weekend of 8-9 the whole place was shut down for a "security check" by that (not Mossad, oh no!) company. Or is that detail just a "truther" invention?

Shane Mage

The communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

The capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

Joe Stack (1956-2010)