[lbo-talk] publishing notes

Doug Henwood dhenwood at PANIX.COM
Wed May 19 07:08:40 PDT 2010

[A press release just in from those fine folks at Regnery.]

Ted Nugent's Take No Prisoners Plan of Attack— New Paperback Now Available!

America needs to send a message to Washington—and Ted Nugent is holding the bull horn. In the newly-updated paperback edition of his New York Times bestseller, Ted, White, and Blue: The Nugent Manifesto, Uncle Ted rocks the truth—as only he can.

Featuring a new foreword by The Nuge himself, and completely updated throughout, Ted, White, and Blue offers a take-no-prisoners attack plan to stop the transformation of our government into the ultimate Euro-wannabe nanny state.

Taking on America's biggest problems with the same dogged determination it takes to track and hunt an elusive white-tail deer, Ted encourages Americans to stand up to the "communist/Marxist hit parade that is the current White House" with a "We the People" not "We the Sheeple" attitude.

In Ted, White, and Blue, Ted takes it all on, including:

• Ted's Take on Big Government: Here's a common-sense idea born of freedom and liberty: every new law passed by Congress must eliminate five other laws previously passed.

• Ted's Take on Energy Independence: Go ahead, nuke my day. Thirty years from now when I play my 12,000th concert, I want my amplifiers powered completely by nuclear energy.

• Ted's Take on Success: The only things you need in America to be successful and happy are a dream, a dedicated work ethic, and an alarm clock. Everything else is elementary.

• Ted's Take on Illegal Immigration: The Nugent household has never had any invaders. No unauthorized persons have ever made it through our borders, or for that matter, ever even attempted it. We give off, shall we say, a vibe that such criminal activity has, shall we say, consequences.

If you care about America, if you want to preserve, protect, and defend the land of the free and the home of the brave, if you're fed up with lazy, whining, fear mongering, government-gorging Obamaniacs, then you need to read Ted, White, and Blue.