[lbo-talk] Black Panther Coloring Book

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 08:16:51 PDT 2010

Alan: "Nowhere. You're an informant now? I thought you were part of a group of more or less like minded folks engaged in collegial or comradish exchanges. I'm not studying you, I'm arguing against you. Jeez."

[WS:] Wrong assumption. In case you did not follow this thread from the start, I responded to Dennis posting on the subject with a question about a detail that caught my attention. Some people replied with sanctimonious lecturing and personal invective - which btw is very typical of public discourse in this country, so it does not come as much of a surprise - others (Max, Joanna) replied that my information was inaccurate and explained why. To that, I replied that I take the point & explained why I initially thought what I did. Hence the informant part (i.e. information how people think and organize their perceptions which I thought might be of interest to some.) I never pretended it to be a discussion between peers because as I said time and again, I do not have direct knowledge of the subject, only secondary accounts.

Wojtek