[lbo-talk] Tea Party: less than meets the eye

Chip Berlet c.berlet at publiceye.org
Fri Nov 5 09:55:21 PDT 2010

I agree with Shane. The DLC handlers of Obama do not want a progressive mass movement that would challenge the current Democratic Party allegience to the greed heads, who Reich dubs the new plutocracy. So we have the carrot plutocrats and the stick plutocrats, and we are getting beaten with the stick while the Dems wave a limp carrot.

-Chip