[lbo-talk] Tea Party: less than meets the eye

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 11:51:10 PST 2010

Yes, all of Chuck's and other evidence to the contrary nothwithstanding, there is surely absolutely no reason to think that they've done what they've done on purpose and because we can't read there minds - and, again, all the things they've done in the same fashion in support of the same folks, not others, when they could have done differently -- there's no reason to think that they are at all competent, or capable of dealing with situations you seem to feel might be beyond their control (like setting policies that reflect the campaign, or calling Reps on their BS, or actually proposing and defending policies that have wide public support rather than waiting for obstructionist bipartisanship to play itself out) or anything. BTW: no one's saying its evil, its just whop they are... APR