[lbo-talk] Who'll Fight for Us Nov. 3?

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 13:19:48 PDT 2010

[WS:] I don't know, Charles. The Obama administration was certainly more sympathetic to labor (or shall I say less hostile?) that the previous administration, but keep in mind that this administration is leading a frontal assault on public education and teacher unions - perhaps the last bastion of trade unionism in the US.

Wojtek

^^^^ CB: I'm pretty sure, Wojtek, that Richard Trumka knows thoroughly everything pertinent to labor's interests that has gone down since the Obama Admin and before. I'm going with his assessment over yours.