[lbo-talk] Privatized Education Fraud: Stripping to Pay Tuition

michael perelman michael.perelman3 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 07:59:08 PDT 2010

Regarding credentialism, I made the point sometime earlier that a GOOD student from Chico will get a better education than from a prestigious university. They will not get the benefit of as high a proportion of really good students, but they will get far more attention from their instructors. Mark Thoma, who never took a class for me (perhaps that is the reason for his success) is a nice example of what you can learn in Chico. Our department, however, is on life support.

530 898 5321 fax 530 898 5901 http://michaelperelman.wordpress.com