[lbo-talk] Wisconsin recall results

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Wed Aug 10 09:54:17 PDT 2011

[Posted by ravi]:

> What all this says about the state of US and Wisconsin politics and the
> mood of the electorate I leave to you to inform me on,

It means we are headed into a profound depression that will lower all boats into the stinking mud at the bottom. Well unless the polar ice completely melts and we all drown.

I take some solis in the fact that the northern west coast has a nice cool breeze while Texas is dying in a heat wave...and the rest of Republicanland will be under permanent tornato watch.

CG