[lbo-talk] dc xmas/shopping?

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sun Dec 18 15:43:54 PST 2011

I'm spending xmas in DC. Planning on going to Kennedy Center for the Christmas Jazz program, the Smith, not sure which art museum yet, and mostly doing a lot of tooling around on the bike if it isn't too cold. I'd also like to do some shopping, and figured we'd be spending the day in Chinatown on xmas day.

-- Any good suggestions for gourmet food shops (kitchenware, etc.)?

-- Good indie book shops

-- totally weird places to shop, people watch?

-- offbeat things to see, do, places to eat?