[lbo-talk] Workers of Europe unite, you've only Euro chains to lose

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 08:32:23 PST 2011

You know, Shane, I concede you are pretty good at making semantic arguments, but I do not consider them very useful. You can call it "nationalism" "shit on a stick" or whatever as far as I am concerned.

What interests me is not how it is called, but what social forces are behind it and who benefits.

Wojtek