[lbo-talk] How Much Do College Students Learn, and Study?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Feb 6 21:28:50 PST 2011

I'm actually NOT looking for a fight on this, & have not read posts which might trigger one.

Here Doug says "schooling." Now that is a word I like; it's fuss about "good education" that set my teeth on edge, because that is such a god damned irrelevant concern.

The more schooling the better.

Carrol

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Dennis Claxton Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2011 4:34 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org; lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] How Much Do College Students Learn, and Study?

>If it weren't for the schooling, where would you be? Probably poor,
isolated, and confused.

>Doug

Maybe you should have counted to ten before pulling the trigger on that one.