[lbo-talk] Breast milk ice cream...

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 14:45:45 PST 2011

Oh, and to echo Miles: It's not that we "could not see commodification or exploitation," but rather that we can't imagine why one would expect to find anything else. Yes, capitalism commodifies and exploits everything (and if I'm looking for the most egregious example of this within the category of human bodily fluids alone, I'll be most likely to settle on blood plasma). What in God's name is the point?