[lbo-talk] John Ross, 1938-2011

J Cullen jcullen at austin.rr.com
Wed Jan 19 12:28:33 PST 2011

I last saw John Ross about 15 years ago, when he passed through Austin, and I would have guessed he was in his late 60s then. But he was a great radical journalist, the kind of guy some of us thought we wanted to be before we got used to a regular paycheck and room and board. Maybe now that many journalists have lost their regular paychecks and homes, we'll see more John Rosses.

-- Jim Cullen