[lbo-talk] Note on Low vision and web sites

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 08:30:45 PDT 2011

I have a Microsoft keyboard that has a special button for print enlargement - you just press it and the font size increases by a preset value. I do not use it myself, but I noted its functionality (at least with Windows 7.) I have a 22" widescreen monitor that seems to work quite well with this function. You can get both the monitor and the keyboard for under $150 nowadays - so you may want to consider that option as well.

Wojtek