[lbo-talk] Fwd: A video from Greece, Europe

Julio Huato juliohuato at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 13:33:49 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Julio Huato <juliohuato at gmail.com> Date: Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 4:28 PM Subject: A video from Greece, Europe To: Marxist Debate <marxist-debate at googlegroups.com>

Forwarded to me by Michael Lebowitz, from a friend.

*  *  *

Short video we have produced on the recent events in Greece (and the EU). I also sent it to the OPE-List. Please feel free to didtribute it further. We are rather optimistic about the possibility of huge mass mobilizations after summer vacations. I wish you a nice summer,

*  *  *

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE3R1BQrYCw&feature=player_embedded