[lbo-talk] Questions about Osama Bin Laden

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 09:26:30 PDT 2011

Peter Fay: "Turns out almost everything they reported was lies"

[WS:] That is not the conclusion that I drew. The fact that they are changing the story indicates that they try to be honest inasmuch as they think it is feasible under the circumstances, and and provide more accurate information as it becomes available. If they were determined to lie, they would stick to the original story as nobody has any way of independently verifying the official story.

This kind of amateur detective stuff based on news reports reminds me of the crap that the right wing nuts produce to "prove" that Obama's birth certificate is a fake http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJfdKClbH4 . It is plain crazy.

Wojtek