[lbo-talk] vaca reading

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed May 11 13:07:35 PDT 2011

I can't believe that Joanna actually believes this. "Original sourace" doesn't name anything. It is almost impossible to find a text which is not, at its core, a reference to other texts. Anyone's education (and "real education" is another empty metaphysical notion) begins with tertiary or quaternary or 10th from the mythical source text that points your way to (miscalled) "original sources," which you then read through the blurred spectacles of of others.

Carroil