[lbo-talk] Occupy Oakland's imminent implosion and the wider effects

from_alamut at yahoo.com from_alamut at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 5 19:47:26 PDT 2011

Remember the martyr of the Oakland occupation was from out of town. People travel to were the action is. This is fuckin silly to maintain an out of town vs in town division. Revolutionaries are internationalists we have no country much less a single city.   peace   Jim Davis Ozark Bioregion, USA, Planet Gaia  check out my books at: http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=141735