[lbo-talk] On vandalism and violence

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 08:15:12 PST 2011

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 4:54 PM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

But I asked you what smashing windows in this context, or even the context
> of Seattle 1999, accomplished. You said that was a good question, and then
> didn't really answer it. It would be nice to hear an answer from the
> window-smashing crowd, even if it's just a quotation of Nick Lowe.

Well, go and ask them. This is a nice list, but as much as some of us enjoy spouting our opinions here, nobody's obligated to spend their time doing it. If a question is posed on the list, and nobody on the list responds, it's probably because none of us are appropriately positioned to answer it. (Not that such considerations always stop us, of course.)

So go to the Anarchist Black Cross letter-writing dinner tomorrow. The food's good and free, and I'm sure you'll find people there willing to talk shop.

http://nycabc.wordpress.com/2011/11/05/bkny-%e2%80%93-tuesday-november-8th-%e2%80%93-letter-writing-to-support-anarchist-prisoner-david-japenga