[lbo-talk] Penn State

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Fri Nov 11 08:41:29 PST 2011

On Nov 11, 2011, at 11:14 AM, Jordan Hayes wrote:

> Shane Mage writes:

> I, and everybody
>>
>> else, have no information except a barrage of media verbiage.
>
> Like I said yesterday: you can read the Grand Jury report. Did
> you? I bet you didn't.

It is a piece of folk wisdom, and folk wisdom is always more right than wrong, that any competent DA can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich. And if the ham sandwich is accused of child molestation any DA can get an indictment. The report posted was gotten from the freepers. That ain't media verbiage by you?

Shane Mage

"L'après-vie, c'est une auberge espagnole. L'on n'y trouve que ce qu'on a apporté."

Bardo Thodol