[lbo-talk] French Revolution question

Ferenc Molnar ferenc_molnar at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 5 12:51:21 PDT 2011

At last night's 17 Beaver discussion about Occupy Wall Street one person referenced a historical account from immediately after the French Revolution where different classes mingled together for the first time at, I believe he said, a "museum"? The account focus on the reactions of both the bourgeois and the working classes smelling each other, each class being shocked by the others' smell. I don't know if this account comes from fiction or first hand account or non-fiction but I wonder if it rings a bell with anyone?

fm