[lbo-talk] Glenn Greenwald on the Very Scary Iranian Plot

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Thu Oct 13 18:30:42 PDT 2011

Greenwald is a whine CG

---------

I take this back. Either Greenwald revised what I only partly read, or I was reading it wrong.

His piece at Salon was as Ken Hanly had it, caustic and funny.

``The ironies here are so self-evident it's hard to work up the energy to point them out. Outside of Pentagon reporters, Washington Post Editorial Page Editors, and Brookings "scholars," is there a person on the planet anywhere who can listen with a straight face as drone-addicted U.S. Government officials righteously condemn the evil, illegal act of entering another country to commit an assassination?''

http://politics.salon.com/2011/10/12/the_very_scary_iranian_terror_plot/

CG