[lbo-talk] me, in Truthdig: Our Delusions of Grandeur Will Save the World

MICHAEL YATES mikedjyates at msn.com
Mon Oct 17 15:49:51 PDT 2011

It seems to me that it is the baby boom people, including many who say they are leftists, who are narcissists. They hang on for dear life, always looking for the main chance, to gain notoriety, feeling sorry for themselves that they aren't better known or called upon to tell the masses what is what. They won't retire from the colleges or any other sinecure they have managed to grab. Generosity isn't in their vocabularies. One reason I like brother Cox so much is because he isn't at all like this.