[lbo-talk] port huron

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Wed Oct 19 07:52:59 PDT 2011

Hard to criticize 'SDS,' there were so many of them.

The original social-dem SDS the community organizing SDS (NCUP, Tom Hayden) budding marxist SDS (Carl Oglesby, Carl Davidson [CD still going strong, I talked to him a couple of weeks ago]) factionalization -- the Weathermen, RYM, RYMII, PLP, etc. the PLP-SDS

Probably a few others in between the start and the faction period; I was last stage SDS, albeit briefly