[lbo-talk] Jacobin debate up

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 08:01:11 PDT 2011

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 6:41 AM, Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:

You don't know what to do yourself and you are nagging OWS (who are not
> listening) to do it for you. They won't.

Who is this mysterious "they," and why do "they" care so little for the perspectives of others? :-D

Seriously, after organizing alongside many OWS participants for years, I'd be pretty miffed if I imagined they were really so indifferent to my opinions! But whatever ideological quirk you have that leads you to assign others (OWS, capitalists, etc.) to otherworldy fairy kingdoms, I don't share it.