[lbo-talk] Murray Bookchin on autonomy, consensus, democracy

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 17:31:11 PDT 2011

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 11:39 PM, <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:

I am leaping with joy. I went down to Occupy Oakland today, and I'd tell you
> all about it except you truly piss me off sometimes.

So tell the rest of us! I'd love to hear about it.

I wouldn't take Carrol too seriously under these circumstances. He has an odd thing for imagining those who disagree with him moping about in dark spaces unconsolably and doing nothing. It is, as they say, the prices of admission in these parts.