[lbo-talk] musical joke

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Sep 1 20:45:13 PDT 2011

An octopus goes into a bar and says "I can play any musical instrument going!" Someone gives him a guitar which he plays better then Hendrix. Then someone gives him a piano which he plays better then Thelonius Monk. Then a Scotsman throws him a set of bagpipes... The Octopus fumbles about for a couple of minutes and the Scotsman's says "Whats wrong, can ye no play it?" Octopus says "Play it? I'm gonna f**k her brains out once I get her Pajamas off!"