[lbo-talk] 9/11 Tenth Anniversary

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 17:45:29 PDT 2011

Oh, I don't care. I just assumed that the 10th anniversary would be the subject of all kinds jingoistic propaganda, along with a sanctimonious media blitz. It seems to me, admittedly a long way from New York, that few are making a big deal of it. This appears to confirm something Doug has mentioned in several of his recent podcasts - that US society and culture has lost a great deal of its vitality.