[lbo-talk] Richard Clarke: The CIA knew about 9/11

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 10:07:07 PDT 2011

Marv Gandall Richard Clarke: The CIA knew about 9/11

On 2011-09-13, at 8:57 AM, Wojtek S wrote:

> Marv: "So long as the economy is expanding and living standards are
> rising, this is not necessarily a losing electoral strategy. But it is
> a disastrous strategy in a serious crisis in which jobs and homes are
> being lost and incomes are falling. It's doubtful the Roosevelt
> administration would have won a second term with a record majority if
> it had largely emulated the policies of the Hoover administration and
> appeased Wall Street rather than breaking sharply with both in
> rhetoric and practice.

^^^ CB: The Depression had not been overcome by the time of Roosevelt's second election, his programs had not started to give relief, yet FDR got re-elected. Obama isn't emulating the Bush Administration. That's idiotic ultra-left slander, which is getting more and more dangerous as we reach 2012. We are scheduled to have all troops out of Iraq by the end of the year. Obama has appointed many liberals to federal courts and agencies. Obama got a pay equity for women and healthcare laws passed. Bush didn't even consider anything like that. You all are getting so stupified in your anti-Obama rhetoric it's ridiculous.