[lbo-talk] Noam Chomsky is losing it

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Sep 28 11:02:18 PDT 2011

On Sep 28, 2011, at 1:44 PM, Wojtek S wrote:

> I pretty much agree with this analysis, but then what does it
> imply in terms of strategic objectives. Not to support Dems? What
> good will this do?

I think the Dems are the enemy, but I won't insist that everyone see it that way. I will insist that people acknowledge how awful they are, what tools of the status quo they are, and that their apologists tell innumerable lies to keep the base in line. I would also insist that people pay more attention to nonelectoral politics, and view voting as something you do now & then as something of a distraction from real life.

Doug