[lbo-talk] Noam Chomsky is losing it

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 17:00:12 PDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 8:09 PM, Wojtek S <wsoko52 at gmail.com> wrote:

While we are at this, I understand that certain segments of Israeli
> left argue for a single secular state in which Palestinian would have
> political representation. It seems more realistic than calling for a
> boycott, no?

Oh, FFS. How, exactly, do you propose achieving this single secular state, Wojtek? Presumably you having something more than "arguing" up your sleeve? And what in God's name do you mean by "realistic"? I honestly can't begin to imagine.