[lbo-talk] UK threatens to storm Ecuadorean Embassy, kidnap Assange

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Aug 18 21:00:56 PDT 2012

Bill Bartlett: Yes indeed, the Tweedledum/Tweedledee theory that words mean only what you want them to mean. But I don't get my philosophy from Alice In Wonderland.

You have just refuted your own claim, sine you give my words a different meaning than I give them. You must have a privage language which I don't know, but you construe my words as though I wrote in that private secret language of yours.

Carrol