[lbo-talk] On the other hand...Assange...

Chuck Grimes cagrimes42 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 14:56:33 PDT 2012

.If I have time I will write a full rebuttal tot his, but I'm kind of hoping Glen Greenwald will so I don't have to. Gar Lipow --------------

Actually you don't have to. Asylum is a farce and to get a true insight into why that is so---unless Celia Correa stands up and that point worries me---try reading the last chapter, The Planet Without a Visa of Trotsky's My Life.

http://www.marxists.org/archive/trotsky/1930/mylife/ch45.htm

You only need to read the first few paragraphs that include his wife's journal account while in Constantinople.

Ecuador is no doubt crawling with god only knows how may spies and creeps working with the domestic and foreign bourgeois opposition. What happens if Assange gets to Ecuador and is kidnapped or killed under Correa's protection?