[lbo-talk] Meanwhile in Pakistan

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Dec 19 08:42:47 PST 2012

It's surely a fascist position to assert that facts are irrelevant - or that the truth of an assertion depends on who makes it (barring certain self-referential statements).

There was an American plot to take advantage of a polio drive in Pakistan, and none by Jewish bankers to secretly control Germany.

--CGE