[lbo-talk] Why High French Unemployment Rate?

Tony Rolfe mr.tony.rolfe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 18:16:47 PST 2012

--and looking for work doesn't mean just farting into the couch saying, "gee I sure would like a job."

As funny as that is, I gotta wonder why this always needs to get pointed out so harshly. I've never met anybody who farted into the couch etc... who wasn't already pretty depressed and exhausted from the job search itself. It's pretty demoralizing work after all.