[lbo-talk] Graeber on wars

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Fri Feb 24 11:16:21 PST 2012

Nothing new here is it? I remember some radical saying that wars are often subverted revolutions.

And I do believe that as the noose of austerity draws tighter in EU and US, the drums are sounding for war with Iran. No?

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- I asked David Graeber what evidence he had for the claim that elites started wars because of the success of the Global Justice movement. His answer: