[lbo-talk] On the Zombie Apocalypse

Bryan Atinsky bryan at alt-info.org
Sun Feb 26 15:42:57 PST 2012

All I know is that Robert Kirkman's "The Walking Dead" graphic novel is definitely worth a read.

A few years ago, someone recommended it to me...so I looked at it. It is just inked in black and white and I thought zombie crap has been done and overdone...what could possibly be interesting about a black and white comic about zombies...yawn.

Then I started reading it and it has some of the best character development and storytelling of any graphic novel out there. And the minimalist inking grows on you and I think really works.

Recommended.

Bryan