[lbo-talk] is law enforcement a way to raise money for localeconomies

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed May 9 07:14:40 PDT 2012

Wojtek S: "PS. I do not go places like western PA very often, but when I do one of the things I fear the most is driving on two lane roads. I know that it does not take much for a guy who just had a few beers and is driving his pickup truck home to cross that double yellow line at any time."

--------

Why "pickup truck" instead of "Lincoln Continental?" That was what the late Mike Royko was driving when he got picked up for drunken driving.

Carrol

-- Wojtek