[lbo-talk] Inequality: The silly tales economists like to tell

Marv Gandall marvgand at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 19:19:06 PDT 2012

On 2012-11-01, at 12:08 PM, Wojtek S wrote:

> Most college educated professionals adopt the ideology of
> entrepreneurial liberalism that has elective affinity to the interests
> of the power elite.

Which would explain why, as we know, teachers and other college educated employees are all for privatizing social security, health care, and education, deregulating industry, eliminating unions, returning to the gold standard, and in general greatly reducing the size of government so they can use their severance pay to satisfy their entrepreneurial ambitions. The evidence is all around us.