[lbo-talk] Blog Psot: Why is our work so meaningless?

michael perelman michael.perelman3 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 20:35:00 PST 2013

Smith advocated the division of labor except in the passage that Shag mentions. When you look closer, you will see that his concern there was creating a population of men to men ready to serve in the militia.

Smith is complex, devious, and full of contradictions.

530 898 5321 fax 530 898 5901 http://michaelperelman.wordpress.com