[lbo-talk] Federal Power to Intercept Messages Is Extended

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Thu Jan 3 12:36:00 PST 2013

On Jan 3, 2013, at 1:31 PM, Wojtek S wrote:

> So what you are you suggesting, dismantling urban poor schools that
> provide fodder for prison and keep only the private ones?
>
> The problem is not schools, poor or otherwise, but the criminal
> activity of the population that attends them. You can deal with it by
> defusing and preventing it, which does require mildly invasive
> measures, or by locking them up and throwing away the key. I prefer
> the former.

The "criminal activity" in question is drug use and drug sharing. Nothing else. The only thing criminal about it is the truly evil and criminal activity of drugging children with "legal" psychoactive chemicals while outlawing recreational drugs (except the truly dangerous addictive ones--alcohol, tobacco, and refined sugar--whose consumption is actively encouraged [or mildly discouraged in the case of tobacco] as a source of profits and taxes) and persecuting their users.

Shane Mage

"scientific discovery is basically recognition of obvious realities that self-interest or ideology have kept everybody from paying attention to"