[lbo-talk] James Heartfield's Unpatriotic History

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Thu Mar 7 22:48:26 PST 2013

Wojtek writes:

> I do not want to sound as being a Russophile here, but
> the fact remains that if it were not for
> them, we would not have this conversation today.

Not sure how you claim that as "fact" -- it was always going to be a hard problem for anyone, even the mighty Wehrmacht, to conquer the world. France and Benelux, sure; Austria, Czech, Poland ... okay.

But really: England is hard without a massive beach influx. North America? Not with such a vulnerable (and limited!) industrial base.

One way or another, Hitler was going to bite off more than he could chew.

/jordan