[lbo-talk] Query on Katrina vanden Heuvel

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 10:39:34 PDT 2013

Michael S: "This shows a somewhat narrow definition of success and failure -- the only thing that constitutes success is getting elected."

[WS] That is the raison d'être of a political party, no?

Besides, I did not think exclusively of electoral politics. I meant that the radical left political vision is not particularly popular with the American public or for that matter any public (this was one of the points of mentioning Weimar).

-- Wojtek