[lbo-talk] Comments from the informed? "The 1, 500 year old schism fuelling the clash between Russia and the West"

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Sat Mar 8 20:44:09 PST 2014

PS: Incidentally, nobody seems to understand the distinction between Greek Catholic (which is to say, Papisher, no offense intended) and Greek Orthodox. A recent contributor to this list -- at least I think it was this list, though I can't seem to find it now -- characterized the remarkable Andrey Sheptytsky as 'a Greek-Orthodox Metropolitan (a title roughly equal to Cardinal from what I can gather)'.

O more than Gothic ignorance!