[lbo-talk] Sublation

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Tue Mar 2 20:11:24 PST 2004

I agree. Traduttore=Tradittore. There are stranger loan-words in the English language than aufhebung. Leave it at that.

Shane Mage

"When we read on a printed page the doctrine of Pythagoras that all things are made of numbers, it seems mystical, mystifying, even downright silly.

When we read on a computer screen the doctrine of Pythagoras that all things are made of numbers, it seems self-evidently true." (N. Weiner)