[lbo-talk] Speculation

Dennis Redmond metalslorg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 23:10:02 PST 2018

Can't speak for the rest of the planet, but here in India, I'm seeing massive new wealth being created, as well as massive proletarianization, and all sorts of remarkable new (and digitally-mediated) mobilizations for economic justice, social dignity and equality -- a landscape of social change on the scale of China.

-- Dennis